Guests have the option to skip the front desk with the utilization of the Marriott Bonvoy app, which provides access to check-in and your room key, directly from your phone.
For those guests who do not have access to the digital technology, physical distancing measures will be in place directing guests on how to move through the in-person check-in and check-out process in a safe way.
Our goal is to deliver an even cleaner and more confident stay for you. When you stay at the JW Marriott Austin, you’ll know your guest room has been cleaned with their new standard of cleanliness and disinfection indicated by the StayConfident room marker placed on every door. This marker indicates that the room has passed their rigorous 5-point protocol which takes extra safety and cleaning measures to disinfect all high-touch point surfaces using hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Deep Cleaned & Inspected
- Switches & Climate Controls
- Handles & Knobs
- Telephones & Remote Controls
- Hard Surfaces (desks, nightstands, lamps)
- Bathroom (sink, handles, shower/tub)
- Hospital-Grade Disinfectant (left on surfaces with longer wait time to ensure effectiveness)
- Removal of Non-Essential Paper Goods (menus, notepads, coasters)
- Laundry Protocol (enhanced process in compliance with CDC guidelines)
- Limited Housekeeping Entry (short-term stayover service eliminated, except upon request)
Guests will find disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer available throughout the hotel. Additionally, public areas are cleaned at scheduled intervals, including hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms.
For further information, feel free to review Marriott’s Commitment to Clean here: https://clean.marriott.com/