The AAPA Annual Convention is recognized as the premier gathering of the seaport industry, and this year is no different! If your customer targets include seaports, marine terminal operators, integrators, suppliers and other industry stakeholders, exhibiting at the AAPA Annual Convention will provide you direct access to the top decision makers--port commissioners and senior level port professionals, integrators, suppliers, and other stakeholder staff from throughout the Western Hemisphere. We understand that in today's competitive economic climate, strategic and cost-effective marketing has never been more necessary.
AAPA is here to guide you and ensure your successful exhibition experience, from exhibit sales through to execution of your virtual exhibit booth. The Annual Convention is AAPA's largest membership meeting of the year. Held every fall, this year's virtual Convention includes technical and policy committee meetings, business sessions and networking events, allowing port professionals and stakeholders in the marine transportation industry to exchange views and expand business contacts. The exhibition is an integral part of the convention program, providing opportunities for networking and exchange of ideas. This year's virtual exhibition is truly unique and one not to be missed!
Virtual Booth Fee is $750 (USD)
Our Virtual Exhibition Package Includes:
- Virtual exhibit booth with interactive capabilities -- one-on-one and group appointments scheduled through Calendly; private and group chats; live videoconferencing through Zoom; contact forms; giveaways/drawings; marketing materials for attendees to download; opt-ins for promotional items; and links to documents, videos, websites and more. Note: Calendly and Zoom licenses will be temporarily granted to attendees as part of exhibitor package.
- Ability to login and update virtual exhibit booth in real time -- upload materials, schedule appointments, add or change contact forms, etc.
- 2 exhibition booth staff registrations, which provide access to virtual exhibit hall and full business program, including all networking and evening events -- 9/21 Welcome Reception, 9/22 Virtual Exhibit Hall Reception and 9/23 Closing Reception. Additional exhibitor registrations may be purchased for USD $200 each.
- Exhibitor listing on the AAPA Website
- Post-conference reporting and analytics
Virtual Exhibitor Booth Registration
To register, you must first Sign In
below. If you do not have a logon, use the Find My Account
form to search for your record. If your record is not found, you may Create an Account
to continue with your booth registration.
For assistance or any questions regarding booth registration, contact Tom Hranac
, Asst. Director of Membership Services, by email at email@example.com
or by phone at (703) 706-4708.
Additional Exhibitor Booth Staff Registration (to add exhibitors NOT included in virtual booth package)
Click on the Additional Exhibitor Badges to add your Booth Staff not included in your virtual booth package. You are now able to include all of your exhibitor staff registrations in 1 transaction.
Virtual Exhibit Management
AAPA's exhibit services firm, the global event team, is available to assist you should you require any help in your conference preparations, as well as management of your virtual exhibit booth. For assistance, contact Shonna Wells
or (800) 979-3229.